No advance service fees | Free consultations


Tax refund from Finland

Who can expect the tax refund?

If You have worked and paid (or still working and paying) income taxes in Finland during the last 4 years, you can register for a tax refund.

1. Use the calculator to find out the refundable amount.

2. Fill in the registration form and attach required documents to begin the process of tax refund.

3. Completed registration form and required documents should be sent by registered mail to this address:

“Tax Back Solution”

Vytauto ave. 27-405

Kaunas LT-44352


OR You can come to the nearest representative office.

4. As soon as the documents are received, You will be informed about it and then the tax refund process will be started.

5. Finnish tax authority will transfer the tax refund directly to Your bank account.

6. After You receive Your tax refund, you must contact “Tax Back Solution” and pay the service fee.

  • The copy of Your passport / ID

Documents about Your income:

  • form “Veroilmoitus 2017”;
  • form “Verotuspäätös”, if the overpaid tax refund is for the tax year 2014, 2015, and 2016.

If You do not have all required documents, do not worry. Please, do not hesitate and contact us, we will be happy to help. We can get the required documents by ourselves but additional fee* is applied.

It takes about 3 to 4 months after You provide the information to “Tax Back Solution”.

NOTE: the duration of the process mentioned above is indicative, i. e. it is the most common period in practice. It may not be the same to Your situation because it depends on work rate of foreign institutions and Your provided documents. Every case is unique.

10 % from the overpayment but not less than 45 EUR for every tax year.

* Additional fee – 15 EUR for every document.

20% discount for students who have a valid student ID.


No tax refund – no service fee.

You pay for service only if the process is successful. There is no prepayment fee.

Who can apply for the child benefit in Finland?


If You are a citizen of EEA and work in Finland but Your family (child/children) lives in the motherland, You can apply to receive the child benefit.

Child benefit is granted until the child is 17 years old (inclusive).

Child care benefit can be granted to the child who is up to 3 years old.

Child benefit is (from) 94,88 EUR per month

Child care benefit is (from) 338,34 EUR per month


Service fee:

- 90 EUR for each child;

- 150 EUR for each child if applied for two types of benefit.


P. S. child benefit and child care benefit can be granted for the previous 6 months after the submission of applications.


No child benefit – no service fee.

You pay for service only if the process is successful. There is no prepayment fee.



It takes about 6 months after You provide the information to “Tax Back Solution”.

Every case is monitored by Finnish Social Department. They contact Lithuanian institutions to ensure if the person’s family does not receive child benefit in homeland.




Copyright © 2019 Taxbs. Visos teisės saugomos.